Friday, January 29, 2010

Not a happy Spammer

Ok, So I find that spamming (emailing/mass posts with sales pitches) rubs me the wrong way.  I have never appreciated it from others and get a bad taste in my mouth when I think of doing it myself, even though the cause is worthy.  Hmm, what to do.  I suppose the best thing I can do at this time and in this mood is to just keep updating here and linking my thoughts everywhere I go instead of shouting at people to help..lol.  So, I see the Fun-Raising
is not going so well at the moment (because I have a hard time sending it out there).  I am currently putting some more junk into my business plan for the Arcade and hoping that when approached, the money people LOVE it.  Here's to Bells and whistles!

1 comment:

  1. I can do at this time and in this how do you stop spam mood is to just keep updating here and linking my thoughts everywhere I go instead of shouting at people to help

    ReplyDelete